The great thing about vapes is that they are so portable. You can vape at the beach, on a hike, a night out in town, or just while hanging out around the house.
My favorite place to vape? The hot tub. Yes, yes, I know it’s a terrible idea to have it by the water and with the steam, but, it is just so refreshing to feel that cool minty rush to help cool me off a bit…that being said, I am not endorsing you to go swimming with your electronic devices- simply because it is a terrible, terrible idea.
Anyway, each vaper has their own little secluded (or maybe very populated?) secret vaping spot. But, no matter where that vaping spot is, there are a few things every vaper should remember when vaping during the your sunny escape.
- Tip #1: Never, ever, ever leave your vape charging in a hot car. When it is 90° outside it can easily be 110° inside transforming your car into an oven. Heat + Electronics do NOT mix. Please, be kind to your e-cig and it will be kind to you.
- Tip#2: Try storing your vape in a cool, dry place while out in the sun. The heat from the sun can cause your e-Juice to become thinner and leak over your battery, hands, and clothes.
- Tip#3: If the e-Juices does get on your skin, please wash as soon as possible. Absorbing the pure nicotine through your skin is not good for you.
- Tip#4: When traveling- LABEL YOUR E-JUICES! There is nothing worse than getting to security and having a TSA agent take away all your vaping supplies.
- Tip#5: Know your local laws! Some cities have completely unfortunately banned vaping in public spaces altogether, and while this sucks, it is something that we need to abide to.
- Tip#6: If you’re a jetsetter and traveling outside of the States, make sure to take the right adapter with you! Last thing you need is to be off in some exotic, new place only to find out that you can’t enjoy your favorite e-juice mix.
Remember these handy tips and you’ll be on your way to enjoy a vaping sunny escape.