1) Puffing On Your eCigarette At The Movies Is Not Allowed: While this should really be common sense, a light is a light, and lighting up in a theater is easily as distracting if not more so than checking a phone. The large puff of vapor that accompanies taking a drag also doesn't help things.
2) Do Not Vape At The Dinner Table: Contrary to popular belief that you can whip out an eCiggie anywhere, whipping one out at a restaurant is pretty rude. It really isn't any different from texting on your phone, and other diners might not appreciate a waft of vapor hovering over their table.
3) Refrain From Vaping In An Open Office: Unless you want your boss to think you've started a fire, or that you are polluting the air with unknown toxic chemicals, keep it on the down low aka DL when around others in the office. Dont make a show of it.
4) Don't Vape In The John: OK so we all do it anyways but we'd like to tell ya to just go outside like a normal smoking human being. Dont pretend to hit the head to sneak a puff. If you must, at least find a quiet spot in the office without people nearby. Thats just polite.
5) Vaping Isn't For Quitters: You're vaping for a reason, you dont want to smoke regular cigarettes any more. Stick with it, dont give in. Plus, you make the rest of the eCig smoking base look bad when you go back to the fire lit tobacco.
6) Don't Vape eCigarettes On Public Transportation: It shouldn't be said but vaping on an airplane is not a good idea. Dont do it in a subway train car either. Dont do it on a bus, tram or whatever. Those around you cant get away from us vaping or our clouds. You wouldn't pass gas on a crowded train "we hope not at least", so dont vape, even if it doesnt smell.
7) Cigarette Smokers Are Not Your Inferiors, Don't Act Like They Are: It is likely that you were at one point a cigarette smoker yourself. Highly likely, in fact. Dont stick your nose up at a current smoker. Sure, offer to let them try your eCigarette. Share the love but dont force it. That just comes off as annoying and pretentious.
8) Do Not Vape Around Children: Nicotine is addictive. eCigarettes that contain nicotine are addictive and while likely healthier than smoking you wouldn't want to promote the habit around your child or any other child for that matter.
9) Don't Leave A Trail Of eCig Refill Cartridges And Wrappers Lying Around: They can be swallowed by pets or children. Common sense here people just common sense.